Special thanks to: martin
Adds editor extension to your forum, some extensions need this editor to work properly.
Just install and leave it on, no settings in acp needed.
- Code update for 3.3.x
Added code for upload extension disable.
- Editor extension v1.0.2
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.