Special thanks to: martin
Shows the users who have visited a topic and the times they have visited.
- Added exclude option in ACP for profile view.
- Delete loader image in ACP.
- Short syntax code.
- Code update.
- Added exclude option in ACP.
- Drop support 3.1.x
- Twig update.
- Code update memberlist.
Added counter for totals.
Added ACP option to switch off avatar
Changed/Added ACP options
Added ACP options
Added ACP module
Added permissions tab
Changed profile view.
Added code for 3.2
- Who Visited This Topic 1.0.9
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `whovisitedthistopic`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `whovisitedthistopic` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/whovisitedthistopic/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Who Visited This Topic` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.