Extension description: Name of the extension: Metainformation and Favicon
Version of theExtension: 1.0.3
Compatible with the following phpbb forum versions:
- Phpbb Version 3.2.10 and Hogher
- ´php 7.0- Tag SettingsHere you can set what is output in the title tag. Since this is accompanied by the two settings Name of the forum and Description of the forum, these settings that can be made here are basically the same as in the board settings!
- Description:A short description can be inserted here. The so-called meta description
- Keywords:Here you can insert individual keywords. So-called meta keywords
- Google website ownership:Here you can confirm the website ownership for your forum via Google.
- Enable Open Graph Meta Tags:Here you can activate the Open Graph tags
- Selection of the URL setting for social media tag:Here you can choose whether you want to have a single specific URL fixed (then the URL for the forum index is always used) which should be displayed as a meta tag in the social media tags or whether you want to make it dynamic when you have a topic always link the direct url of the topic taken.
- Open Graph Meta Tag - Description:Similar to the meta-description, you can insert a description here that can be used in social networks such as Facebook.
- Side language Open Graph Tag:Here you can specify the language of the page that is read by search engines or search functions of the social media networks.
- Use the Facebook APP-ID:You can activate this if you have a Facebook APP ID and want to enter it.
Attention: This is usually only used by app developers who also work with Facebook.
- Activate favicons:Here you can choose whether you want to use favicons or not.
This activation serves to use the favicon that are in the favicon directory of the extensions or not. If a Favicon.ico is stored in the main forum directory, this is not affected. The favicons that are in the extension are loaded into the style using the function.
- The icons are located in the directory /ext/chris1278/metainfo/favicon.These can be edited and also exchanged.
Important: The names of the files and the extensions must be retained. Otherwise the icons will not be loaded!
Extension version: 1.0.3
Tested on phpBB version: 3.3.5
Download file: metainfo103.zip
File size: 312.59 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.