Extension description: Extension Name: Profile Admin Information
Profile Admin Information, information required for fast support. Admins or Moderator can only see this information in the profile page.
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `profileadmininfo`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `profileadmininfo` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/profileadmininfo/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Profile Admin Information` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.3.4
Download file: profileadmininfo_v100.zip
File size: 11.89 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.