Extensions Database 3.2 / 3.3 / 4.0 ⇒ 3.2 & 3.3 Downloadlog

3.2 & 3.3 & 4.0
User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Downloadlog

Post by dmzx »

Extension Name: Downloadlog
Author: dmzx

Special thanks to: martin

Extension Description:
This extension adds a viewable downloaders list to a file attachment.




- Log the right file on phpBB 4.0: take the attachment id from the event instead of the ?id= parameter, which the 4.0 download route no longer has.


- Add admin_controller.
- Various code updates.


- Drop support for 3.1.
- Update tables.yml
- Twig update


Validation version


Added pagination
Added ACP option to set pagination. (Board features)

Screenshots:
Image

Image

Extension Download:
…

Installation:
  1. Download the latest release.
  2. Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `downloadlog`.
  3. In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
  4. Copy the `downloadlog` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
    (your forum root)/ext/dmzx/downloadlog/composer.json
  5. Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
  6. Look for `Downloadlog` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
Last edited by dmzx on 04 Oct 2026, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Downloadlog

Post by dmzx »

First post updated

User avatar

tamarin
Users
Users
Posts: 72
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:07

Re: Downloadlog

Post by tamarin »

It doesn't show.
I don't know why.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Downloadlog

Post by dmzx »

tamarin wrote:It doesn't show.
I don't know why.
I see your style does not have <!-- EVENT attachment_file_prepend --> in there.

Check phpbb/attachment.html at 3.1.x · phpbb/phpbb · GitHub and your files.

User avatar

tamarin
Users
Users
Posts: 72
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:07

Re: Downloadlog

Post by tamarin »

dmzx wrote:
tamarin wrote:It doesn't show.
I don't know why.
I see your style does not have <!-- EVENT attachment_file_prepend --> in there.

Check phpbb/attachment.html at 3.1.x · phpbb/phpbb · GitHub and your files.
I have the file attachment.html in styles/prosilver/template.
Or do you have something else in mind?

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Downloadlog

Post by dmzx »

tamarin wrote:
dmzx wrote:
tamarin wrote:It doesn't show.
I don't know why.
I see your style does not have <!-- EVENT attachment_file_prepend --> in there.

Check phpbb/attachment.html at 3.1.x · phpbb/phpbb · GitHub and your files.
I have the file attachment.html in styles/prosilver/template.
Or do you have something else in mind?
check if <!-- EVENT attachment_file_prepend --> is in there.

User avatar

tamarin
Users
Users
Posts: 72
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:07

Re: Downloadlog

Post by tamarin »

dmzx wrote:
tamarin wrote:
dmzx wrote:
tamarin wrote:It doesn't show.
I don't know why.
I see your style does not have <!-- EVENT attachment_file_prepend --> in there.

Check phpbb/attachment.html at 3.1.x · phpbb/phpbb · GitHub and your files.
I have the file attachment.html in styles/prosilver/template.
Or do you have something else in mind?
check if <!-- EVENT attachment_file_prepend --> is in there.
Eureka!!!
It wasn't there.
Now, I added, it works fine.
Thank you very very much!

User avatar

tamarin
Users
Users
Posts: 72
Joined: 15 Mar 2015, 01:07

Re: Downloadlog

Post by tamarin »

Is it normal that shows the double? (see attachment below)
Thank you in advance.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar

talonos
Users
Users
Posts: 68
Joined: 15 Nov 2015, 21:47

Re: Downloadlog

Post by talonos »

I keep recieving this error when trying to use downloadlog, Enable URL Rewriting is set on due to a few other things i have installed. but even turning it off doesn't fix the error.

Code: Select all

The requested URL /downloadlog was not found on this server.
Board3 mods/extensions available/created by Talonos @ http://pretereo-stormrage.co.uk

User avatar

nelflucifer
Users
Users
Posts: 70
Joined: 03 Jan 2016, 12:24

Re: Downloadlog

Post by nelflucifer »

Hello everyone! As I promised, post the translation(s):
ru.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Learn to read people's thoughts, not forgetting about their.
The extension translate from English to Russian...
English Forums
Available 251 extension with translation into Russian language...

User avatar

uruguayito
Donator
Donator
Posts: 120
Joined: 02 Jul 2015, 19:40

Re: Downloadlog

Post by uruguayito »

Apart from Admins who can view the log of downloads and how?
Sorry for my bad English. :oops:
I'm a latin american man.
Spanish is my language.

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Downloadlog

Post by dmzx »

uruguayito wrote: 13 Jun 2016, 15:36 apart from Admins who can view the log of downloads and how?
What do you mean?

User avatar

uruguayito
Donator
Donator
Posts: 120
Joined: 02 Jul 2015, 19:40

Re: Downloadlog

Post by uruguayito »

All users can view the downloads log? :roll:

User avatar

Topic Author
dmzx
Founder
Founder
Posts: 6763
Joined: 13 Jan 2014, 21:45
19 given 2

Re: Downloadlog

Post by dmzx »

uruguayito wrote: 14 Jun 2016, 18:42 all users can view the downloads log? :roll:
So you want all users to show the log?

User avatar

uruguayito
Donator
Donator
Posts: 120
Joined: 02 Jul 2015, 19:40

Re: Downloadlog

Post by uruguayito »

dmzx wrote: 14 Jun 2016, 22:31
uruguayito wrote: 14 Jun 2016, 18:42 all users can view the downloads log? :roll:
So you want all users to show the log?
At least moderators.....

[ Post made via Samsung Galaxy S4 ] Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic