Author: dmzx special thanks to martin based on the code of 4seven.
This extension shows Screen resolution in viewtopic.
Cookie based so logout and login again on your forum.
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `screenresolution`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `screenresolution` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at (your forum root)/ext/dmzx/screenresolution/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Screen resolution in viewtopic` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.