When a new user registers on your board, a short e-mail with basic user info will be sent to all administrators of the board.
- Changed core event in listener.
- Added profile link in message.
- Short syntax code.
- Added html support for emails. (requires HTML email extension)
- Drop support for 3.2.
- Drop support for 3.1
Code update, validation version.
- Notify Admin on Registration v1.0.4
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `notifyadmin`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `notifyadmin` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/notifyadmin/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Notify Admin on Registration` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.