Author: Stoker phpBB3 BBCodes - Forum extension by dmzx
The phpBB Countdown extension display a countdown in your forum header, just below the navbar. It can be configured in ACP. You can enable/disable the countdown and set it to count down or count up. You can also set the date and a text displayed before the countdown and a text that will replace the countdown when finished.
Added admin controller.
Added Changelog file.
Added acp language file.
Added up/down to lang file and acp module file change and added version in acp.
Screenshots: Extension Download:
- phpBB Countdown v1.0.4
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `countdown`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `countdown` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/countdown/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `PhpBB Countdown` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.