Question QuestionsLooking for a extension used in this forum

Questions :question: place them in this section
Previous topicNext topic
User avatar

Topic Author
Magic user status: Offline
Posts: 4
Joined: Dec 9th, '21, 10:27
    Windows 10 Edge

Looking for a extension used in this forum

Post by dieterlem »

Hi everyone,

First of all I want to thank you for this great extension database. I found some cool stuff. But I noticed two nice things here in the forum what I would like to have on my one.

1. When I hover with the mouse over a profile on the right side of a post (sorry I don't know the right term for), it turns a bit to the side. It's very cool. What is the name of this extension?

2. The header and the footer (where the Quick links are) stays attached to the top and the bottom of the browser. What is the name of this one?

Thanks a lot.

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Logout
Previous topicNext topic