John_Smith
Users
Users
Magic user status: Offline
    Windows 7 Firefox

Not a new user - but new to strange forum behavior

Post by John_Smith »

Hello there!

No, I'm not General Kenobi, but I do sense disturbances in the force regardless. I'm not a new user, in fact, I've been a member since 2020, and this was the only way to get access to certain phpBB extensions that I'd rather not miss at this point (like the better Forum Maintenance announcement). I found some new cool add-ons that I'd like to figure out...

...however...

Not only does my account suddenly show 0 posts (even though I've posted a couple of times in EXT threads), but I had a couple of questions in the "Newsletter extension" and the HTML extension... and both need to be "reviewed by a mod"?

Am I doing things wrong?

So yeah, in hope to keep at least 1(!) post, and therefore my account active:
Again, hello there

dmzx
Founder
Founder
    Windows 10 Chrome

Re: Not a new user - but new to strange forum behavior

Post by dmzx »

John_Smith wrote: Sep 19th, '21, 22:53 Hello there!

No, I'm not General Kenobi, but I do sense disturbances in the force regardless. I'm not a new user, in fact, I've been a member since 2020, and this was the only way to get access to certain phpBB extensions that I'd rather not miss at this point (like the better Forum Maintenance announcement). I found some new cool add-ons that I'd like to figure out...

...however...

Not only does my account suddenly show 0 posts (even though I've posted a couple of times in EXT threads), but I had a couple of questions in the "Newsletter extension" and the HTML extension... and both need to be "reviewed by a mod"?

Am I doing things wrong?

So yeah, in hope to keep at least 1(!) post, and therefore my account active:
Again, hello there
As a new member the post need to be approved, I did that so your count is going up.
After 3 posts you will be in registered group so no approved is necessary anymore. (this to keep the bots out for posting right on registration)
binance.com ;) try it!

Topic Author
John_Smith
Users
Users
    Windows 7 Firefox

Re: Not a new user - but new to strange forum behavior

Post by John_Smith »

Well, I already had one(!) post in 2020 in the "Maintenance" EXT... but the engine didn't count this. Else, I would have been over 3 posts at this point.

Now this post marks my third. So thanks for handling
Previous topicNext topic