Special thanks to: martin
With Custom index page you can create a index page before showing your forum, all forum items are hided with this extension
Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and coding is needed to adjust and make a beautiful index page.
- Custom index page v1.0.0
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `customindexpage`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `customindexpage` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/customindexpage/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Custom index page` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.