Special thanks to: martin
Delete inactive users by cron, can set post count to a value and you can exclude multiple groups.
- Code cleanup.
- Code update.
- Update composer.json
- Code update
- Added admin log for deleted users.
- Added option for email message to deleted users.
Added option to show message after register user.
- Delete Inactive Users v1.0.4
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `deleteinactiveusers`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `deleteinactiveusers` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/deleteinactiveusers/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Delete Inactive Users` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.