Special thanks to: martin
Users avatars in online list.
Requested by Razvanel
Updated code for no avatar
- Online users avatar v1.0.1
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `onlineusersavatar`.
- In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `dmzx` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `onlineusersavatar` folder to `/ext/dmzx/` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
(your forum root)/ext/dmzx/onlineusersavatar/composer.json
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for `Online users avatar` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.