Donator
    Windows 10 Chrome
Magic user status: Offline

new home

Post by Maclobster »

My girl,son and myself are going to move to a new house
December 1-2020 this will be our new home
A lovely oldschool house from 1948
Smaller town, more quieter environment, less b*llsh*t around us for better future.
My Girl back in her hometown and raising our son in less madhouse then where we live now, time is changing, rules, people, politics.
We need to look further in our lives, and the last 6 years i see things around us changing what is no good for long period of time.
We need to let it go and choose for our selfs. It was a tuff choise for me, leaving my hometown, but it will be better for us.
More and more people i know leaving the town we live in, my childhood will always be here , but my future will start with a new beginning.
It sounds dramatic but it is not, whe are verry happy, but also realistic :D
We think its the right time to make these steps in this crazy time, specialy this year 2020
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“A man searching for the Lost Paradise, can seem a fool to those who never sought the other world.”
-JM

martin
Admin
Admin
    Linux Chrome

Re: new home

Post by martin »

Done the same thing my self 16 years ago when i do visit family back in my home town i notice the crime and drug rate has shot up best thing i ever done moving away.
Use this to install an ext on your board no more ftp or path making.
Path too install this ext is ext/boardtools/upload
Download is here Make it easy for us to solve your issues

Topic Author
Maclobster
Donator
Donator
    Windows 10 Chrome

Re: new home

Post by Maclobster »

martin wrote: Nov 12th, '20, 10:58 Done the same thing my self 16 years ago when i do visit family back in my home town i notice the crime and drug rate has shot up best thing i ever done moving away.
Dunno how or why, i thought i replied on this a time ago, but yeah really happy we moved away :eusa_dance:
Previous topicNext topic