Author: dmzx & martin
Add Config is a helper extension for some extension, no settings can be done and you will get an message when enabling extensions if this extension is required.
After that disable and install new files and update to version 1.0.1.
- Redo code.
- Add Config v1.0.2
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.