Special thanks to: martin
Adds editor extension to your forum, some extensions need this editor to work properly.
Just install and leave it on, no settings in acp needed.
Added code for upload extension disable.
- Editor extension v1.0.1
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.