Author: dmzx and _Vinny_
This extension adds a new page to your phpBB3, on this page is possible add YouTube videos simply by submitting the video URL and watch the videos directly on your phpBB3.
- Added duration of videos.
- Added statistics from youtube.
- Twig update.
Added code for mChat video add and comment.
Updated website link in files.
Compatible with 3.2
Added last videos on index
Added collapse to last videos on index
Added ACP options to select last videos on index value/Top/Bottom
Change language files
Added "All videos from User" Darkside2016
Added Statics on index selectable from ACP
Can post comments
Added title page in ACP for quick delete
Added jumpbox to pages
Added Permissions for comments / delete comments
Added API Key to ACP Video settings.
Cosmetic update for HTML files.
Change code for API (v3)
- Youtube Videos Gallery v.1.0.5
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.