This extension will add an upload system for images to your forum.
This will allow you to host your own images from your server rather than use a 3rd party.
Allowed extensions 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'png'
Set permission for groups, default only admin group can upload images.
Added multiple delete in ACP
Added allowed extensions
Note: You need to disable and delete data for this version. If you already use images make a backup from Files folder and place them back after update.Added md5 for file names.
Added ACP option to see / delete images.
Added a button on the posting page that open a nice popup.
Added size and width/height to show on upload.
- Image Upload v1.0.3
- Download the latest release.
- Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to ` `.
- In the ` ` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named ` ` (if it does not already exist).
- Copy the `
` folder to ` ` if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at
- Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`
- Look for ` ` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its ` ` link.